Has Anyone Noticed?

Mongo3451

We've had many discussions on how fickle the media can be, but now they are turning on Russell Wilson.  He's been a media darling for a decade and now he's rumored to be a phony douche.  He even got ripped by Keshawn Johnson today for screwing over Lamar Jackson with the contract he signed.  The love comes and the love goes.

How does Russell Wilson negotiating whatever he can get be a problem for Lamar Jackson negotiating for whatever he can?  5yr   $242mil.    I understand all the benchmarking of contracts but Keyshawn and others have always been about players getting all the money they can get.   I personally take a different view more like Brady where he kept his deal low (top 10) so his team could sign more good players with the thought that would help him win more Superbowls.  Brady is playing for $15mil this year which seems ridiculously low.  

https://www.spotrac.com/nfl/contracts/sort-value/quarterback/limit-100/  

17 minutes ago, AZ54 said:

How does Russell Wilson negotiating whatever he can get be a problem for Lamar Jackson negotiating for whatever he can?  5yr   $242mil.    I understand all the benchmarking of contracts but Keyshawn and others have always been about players getting all the money they can get.   I personally take a different view more like Brady where he kept his deal low (top 10) so his team could sign more good players with the thought that would help him win more Superbowls.  Brady is playing for $15mil this year which seems ridiculously low.  

https://www.spotrac.com/nfl/contracts/sort-value/quarterback/limit-100/  

He was bitching that he didn't want it all guaranteed like Watson.