Week 16 Official (ICE BOWL) Game Thread - BUF @ CHI, 12PM, SAT, 12/24, CBS, BUF -8.5, O/U 40.5

adam

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, Alaskan Grizzly said:

Say what you will about Poles (and to some degree coach Flus) but they found some sweet gems in Gordon and Brisker.  

They went BPA, which is tough when you had so many holes on offense, but it is the best way to build the roster. You need as many blue chippers as possible. I was hard on Gordon all year, so I am glad he is making me look like an ass.

I highly doubt the Bears hang all game, but to have a 10-6 lead against the #1 seed in the AFC after they had a lead against the #1 seed in the NFC last week if really impressive.

In other news, Carolina is destroying the Lions 24-7 at half.

17 minutes ago, adam said:

I highly doubt the Bears hang all game, but to have a 10-6 lead against the #1 seed in the AFC after they had a lead against the #1 seed in the NFC last week if really impressive.

We are going to be good next year.

If Getsy is not doing what he is doing on purpose, then I really don't like his game plan. Everything is stretch and lateral to the LOS. That is terrible against a team like Buffalo. After the first drive, everything has been to the sidelines. I do not like it.