Week 17 Official Game Thread CHI at DET, SUN 1/1, 12PM, FOX, DET -6.5, O/U 50

adam

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, adam said:

113 rushing yards and now a fumble (1124 on season). Got blindsided and helmet to helmet and didn't get a call.  Now needs 82 in the next 6 quarters.

He's going to shorten his career if he doesn't get the ball outta his hands.  Aside from running he is playing terrible.

10 minutes ago, Mongo3451 said:

He's going to shorten his career if he doesn't get the ball outta his hands.  Aside from running he is playing terrible.

Yeah for sure, I don't know if he has improved enough this season as a passer.

Just now, adam said:

Yeah for sure, I don't know if he has improved enough this season as a passer.

I'm weary of watching Montgomery up the middle, then second and third down is all on Justin.  Run some damn out routes to the 6'4 recievers.  Lastly, WTF was that last play?  Not one reciever ran to the end zone from the 50...

5 minutes ago, Mongo3451 said:

I'm weary of watching Montgomery up the middle, then second and third down is all on Justin.  Run some damn out routes to the 6'4 recievers.  Lastly, WTF was that last play?  Not one reciever ran to the end zone from the 50...

I have no idea what that play was. I am seriously not impressed with Getsy. 

My thought is, and I could be wrong, but if Fields is playing when you are down 31-10 in the 2nd half in a meaningless game in January when he is getting beat up, that you may not actually trust him as the franchise QB going forward. Just a thought. Seems odd. He has nothing to gain from this experience at this point.