Our first 4 picks options.

Stinger226

I'm wrong all the time anyway so why stop now.

I don't think they're drafting JMS, or Luke Wypler because of where they have to draft them. JMS- 46, Wypler-64. 

Whitehair, Patrick, or Doug Kramer  are already available here. It will be more like a O!u Oluwatimi or a Ricky Stromberg that you can get in the 4th or 5th round.Not sure if Kramer can play but Poles drafted him for a reason.

Don’t underestimate the value of having the first pick in the fourth round either. It’s the first pick of day three. You have a great shot at someone who’s fallen through the cracks and usually get a lot of calls from other teams for the pick. 

8 minutes ago, dawhizz said:

Don’t underestimate the value of having the first pick in the fourth round either. It’s the first pick of day three. You have a great shot at someone who’s fallen through the cracks and usually get a lot of calls from other teams for the pick. 

good point! we are in a very good position.

I've been looking at all the mock drafts, as Im sure we all have been, and one thing stands out to me - no one has ANY idea who we will actually take. There have to be at least six different players that keep coming up. No one really knows.

Poles is doing a great job.

22 hours ago, Stinger226 said:

Overall a good draft but think Kancey and AA are virtually going to be playing the 3 T . Doubt he doubles down there. 

He's a tape of Gabe Gabriel talking about the draft. Long but worth listening to.

https://www.youtube.com/live/CgGegky0kcg?feature=share

Some good input from Gabriel.  He said he'll have some inside info on injuries that will be worth trying to catch before the draft.  

I believe this trade down from 9 buzz means Poles has a few options at RT he is comfortable with.  Rumor is that he doesn't want to trade back very far.  This could be a simple as being willing to take any of Skoronski, PJJ, or B. Jones with a fall-back option of a couple players like Anton Harrison or Darnell Wright.   My spidey sense says he wants two top 40 or maybe top 35 picks in this draft.  

https://bearswire.usatoday.com/2023/03/28/bears-2023-nfl-draft-rumors-ryan-poles-could-trade-back-again/

I don't think he will  Trade back up unless   its late in the draft. Any of the 3 OL would be starters on this team. At 9 could be the top WR, top OL, or top WR available there. Hell Levis could still be there. Top RB ? Could move back 3-6 spots and still end up with Broderick Jones, or in play for Lucas Van Ness. Plus get another 2 nd or 3rd. Poles probably thinks a later draft pick could still be a starter at RT. Anton Harrison, Wright, Mauch, Jaelyn Duncan, or Blake Freeland. Houston could grab their QB and move from 12 to get a stud RB to start a rebuild with. Giving us # 65? That's an extra another top 65 pick.