Team Predictions

adam

Record - 9-8 (I have been flipping flopping on this from 7 to 11 wins, but will stick with something in the middle. A few facts to consider, the Bears were 1-7 in one score games last year and lost a few in brutal fashion. If those games even out, the Bears are 6-10. Considering they have an easier schedule this year, that ups it to 7 wins. Then consider offensive improvement (Moore, Wright, etc) for 1 game, and defensive improvement (6 new starters) for 1 game, and you can get to 9 easily. Without any other factors considered, they are 9-8.

MVP - Fields (Even if he improves as a passer due to Moore +, his legs are what make him special. That dual threat is hard for any other player to beat for MVP)
OPOY - Moore (Probably should be Fields too, but I will go with Moore here with over 1K yards and a ton of YAC. He is going to be Fields' EZ Button)
DPOY - Edmunds (I was thinking Brisker or Johnson too, but if the defense as a whole is better, Edmunds will be a huge part. His size is going to cut down on those gimme seam passes and shallow crossers that shredded the defense the last few years).
ROY - Stevenson (He has the makings of a top pairing CB if he can cut down on penalties; he will lead the team in INTs).
Comeback - Claypool (Pretty hard not to improve on what he did last year, but I think he gets more than double that. Moore is going to take a ton of attention away from Claypool, leaving him with CB2 or CB3 without overhead cover.)

What are your predictions for:

Record -
MVP -
OPOY -
DPOY -
ROY -
Comeback -

Record - 10 - 7 = all depends on game 1
MVP - Fields = if he can read and hit his targets the accolades will come
OPOY - Moore was brought in to elevate the QB
DPOY - Kyler Gordan leads team in INTs.  The improved DL inside pressure helps 
ROY - Stevenson - he will get more targets and will end up taking some away.  The Bears DBs will be one of the leagues best units
Comeback -Claypool, have to follow again.  Who else? Johnson or Jackson, but they really were not bad. Claypool came in lost and should be able to know his jib and execute.