MOCK DRAFT CENTRAL - starting 01-17-24

madlithuanian

1 hour ago, Mongo3451 said:

I think Samurai Mike would approve.  Jordan Morgan is one of the best players in this draft.  Groom him at swing until he's ready to start.  Gotta fix the OL for good.  Justin has no more excuses...

PFN_MDS_Result__1706223253270.png

I'll purchase two of those drafts please. I believe that's very close to going down that way. Maybe some different names but definitely the positions.

1 hour ago, Mongo3451 said:

I think Samurai Mike would approve.  Jordan Morgan is one of the best players in this draft.  Groom him at swing until he's ready to start.  Gotta fix the OL for good.  Justin has no more excuses...

PFN_MDS_Result__1706223253270.png

If you can get MHJ, Latu, and JPJ, it is already a huge draft, but to get Kinchens and Morgan too. That would be impressive.

Odunze may be slightly overrated. Here are his comps using a rather obscure stat that actually correlates pretty well to NFL production. Take it for what it's worth. In comparison, MHJ's comps were Julio, Jefferson, Chase, AJ Green, Demaryius Thomas, and Brandin Cooks.