How many penalties....

Connorbear

have we had in the past 3 weeks??? Has to be around 25. Offside penalties are a friggin joke. T Harris goes offside almost every game. Personal foul penalty on Miller - really nice. He should be benched for that crap. I don't want to see him play another down.

Peace

If anyone could somehow find Tommie Harris' offsides count on the year that'd be great.

I'd rather see the Oline's false start count...it is hard to get into a rythm when you have a false start on 1st down 2 drives in a row...right after the Urlacher INT...false start... :stick :stick :chair :chair :banghead

If anyone could somehow find Tommie Harris' offsides count on the year that'd be great.

He leads a defensive line that has popped off way too much. They get great jumps but it bites them in the butt as well. As far as the offensive line, I can't even think how many times the oline has completely killed the momentum of a drive. They are absolutely the worse offensive line I have ever seen as a Bears fan.