Some actual line up changes

Connorbear

From last night:

St. Clair over Metcalf - although I would rather see Beekman or Oakley play, thankfully they have benched Metcalf.

Gilmore inactivated, Nick Roach on ST - He played all 4 phases of special teams. I think this means Gilmore is gone.

Kennedy and Toeaini - Yeah, Walker is hurt but hopefully they realize he is not worth the investment and keep these 2 in the rotation.

Still waiting to see Hass but at least they are bringing in some fresh bodies.

Peace

I don't see our DT situation changing much next season... Harris, Dvoracek, Adams are all locks to stay. I could see the team having Idonije make a full shift to DT. Other then that, there is nothing else we can do except draft a guy in the mid rounds of the draft or sign someone cheap.

From last night:

St. Clair over Metcalf - although I would rather see Beekman or Oakley play, thankfully they have benched Metcalf.

Gilmore inactivated, Nick Roach on ST - He played all 4 phases of special teams. I think this means Gilmore is gone.

Kennedy and Toeaini - Yeah, Walker is hurt but hopefully they realize he is not worth the investment and keep these 2 in the rotation.

Still waiting to see Hass but at least they are bringing in some fresh bodies.

Peace

I can't see anyway Walker would be worth that sort of cap hit cause there really isn't anything he can do the final two games to prove me he should be kept. I'd give a boatload of time to Kennedy/Toeaini (I really liked how Toe played).

I think (and it seems pretty obvious to me) that Walker will not see the $5 million roster bonus. Whether we try to bring him back at a reduced rate (or whether he would accept a reduced salary) is a different story. However, Toeaina had a pretty decent impact after just a couple of days with the team, so I think he may be worth keeping around (particularly because he will probably come cheaper than Walker would anyway). I was impressed with the push he was getting into the backfield. I believe he tackled Peterson for a loss at least twice as well as created situations for his teammates to make tackles for loss or minimal gains. He definitely deserves a further look in the last two games, and he should get it with Harris and Walker both being hampered by injuries. Hopefully, he'll prove that his performance on Monday night wasn't just a flash in the pan.