Tillman to safety

Connorbear

the only way Tillman will be moved to FS is when he gets older and losses some speed.

I wouldnt put it past Lovie to do that, it paid big dividends when he did that with Aeneas Williams on the Rams. And I think Tillman would probably be a pretty good safety, his cover skills are usually pretty solid, and he is already a ballhawk, imagine if Tillman could look over the entire field?

But not until we see his skills start to decline, because I really like him at corner.

Leave the talent where it belongs. Brown is still under contract. Here's a nifty idea...why doesn't the coaching staff develop the talent they have into better players? That way, we don't have to move a guy from CB--in my mind, a more difficult position to find than safety--and hope to draft a winner in that area. McBride has proven himself worthy of a roster spot this year. Graham has earned his paycheck for his ST play and nothing more. These two need to step up in the future.

Also, I really don't see bad things in the safety position with guys like Brown (injury prone as he may be), Manning, McGowan (I thought he played his best game today), and with Payne returning. Maybe something will show up in the draft, too.

Amen. Forget this nonsense about moving Tillman. DRAFT A DAMN SAFETY. Leave Mike Brown alone. His deal is cap friendly and we still have guys to develop. Sooner or later, even this collectiion of garbage we call a coaching staff will realize that in the NFL, you gotta develop talent or you will be destined to 7-9 at best your entire career. Now, forget about moving Manning to CB. HE DOESN'T FIT! WE NEED AN HONEST TO GOD SAFETY.