Calling All TalkBears Fantasy Football GMs (We back!)

adam

2 hours ago, Stinger226 said:

I thought we were having the draft on September 1 ? I seen the 9-3 date pop up? Chad had his own league and has a live draft on that day. Both of us cant make that date.

Yeah I we have a window of time, you are the first to post about a conflict. I will make the change to September 1st unless there are other people with conflicts on that date. It is always tough because it seems like there is a conflict on every day, but since there are 2x GMs with issues on the 3rd, I will move it to the 1st, which means we will need Keepers set by the 30th.

3 hours ago, adam said:

Change is made, we now draft on Sep 1st with keepers in by the 30th.

To move the draft again, we would need 3x GMs to have issues with the 1st. 

Thanks, when I got Chad to commit to joining, I told him that we werent drafting on the day of his live draft . He wouldnt have joined. I once tried to do a live draft and online draft at the same time and it was difficult. 

4 hours ago, Stinger226 said:

Thanks, when I got Chad to commit to joining, I told him that we werent drafting on the day of his live draft . He wouldnt have joined. I once tried to do a live draft and online draft at the same time and it was difficult. 

No worries, it is moved to the 1st. I am good with the 1st, with you 3 and I know Brad said he was good, so that is 5. 

5 hours ago, Stinger226 said:

Adam my friend was having a problem getting into Leaguesafe, I was just going to pay it and can you give him access to to the Comfortly Dumb team? He just gave me cash

OK no problem. It looks like they all paid, only PapaBear is left.

Stinger,
Keepers need to be locked in by tomorrow, at the latest (I have to lock them in the day before the draft). So if your guys have any keepers, please let me know in here or have them lock them in, in the app.

• adam unfeatured and unpinned this topic