Good look at Bears personnel questions...

Connorbear

for next yr from the Suntimes. Not sure if I agree with everything they are proposing but they do cover most.

Interesting note is that Fred Miller has played all year with a partial torn MCL. Why the hell was this never mentioned????? Not saying that changes my opinion on what should happen with him going forward (he needs to go), but at least we know now there were other concerns.

Also, Moose 3.3 million cap value next yr - no thanks. Get him out of here.

http://www.suntimes.com/sports/football/be...-bear28.article

Peace :bears

for next yr from the Suntimes. Not sure if I agree with everything they are proposing but they do cover most.

Interesting note is that Fred Miller has played all year with a partial torn MCL. Why the hell was this never mentioned????? Not saying that changes my opinion on what should happen with him going forward (he needs to go), but at least we know now there were other concerns.

Also, Moose 3.3 million cap value next yr - no thanks. Get him out of here.

http://www.suntimes.com/sports/football/be...-bear28.article

Peace :bears

For Moose, how much would the cap hit be if we cut him? After June 1st?

The Bears need to treat Muhammad and Berrian separately and not tie the future of one to the other. Although Muhammad provides leadership with his professional approach, he isn't getting separation from defenders and has a $500,000 roster bonus due in March with an '08 cap hit of more than $3.3 million. That's not commensurate with his production.

DT Darwin Walker - There's a reason why Philadelphia unloaded him in the first place. He won't see the $5.2 million roster bonus that's due in March.

There has been a lot of speculation among us Bear fans that Mushin & Darwin need to depart, overpaid in comparison to production. According to this article both are due bonuses in March. Looks like we not have to wait very long before we find out their fate!!

In regards to Berrian, I say resign him using the money we save cutting Moose and then move forward. Maybe pickup a veteran WR to go along with the rest of our WRs who we are developing but are struggling to do so because of the OL/QB play.