CrackerDog

Who are you rooting for tonight?  

14 members have voted

1. 1. And why?

• Giants because I don't like Belichick
    • Pats because I'm sick of the 72 Dolphins
    • Giants because I don't want the Pats to best the 85 Bears
    • Pats because Eli Manning looks like he's eating a turd all the time

I would have to say NEP just to spite MIA, certainly not because I like the Pats, I do not!

Maybe a close one, and followed by a loss in their 1st playoff game, LOL (sorry Boston Bear)

Pats, just to stop those stupid Miami corks from popping! And then root for the chargers to run over NE in the playoffs.

I was expecting a boring game, turn it off at half time. Oooops, great game!! I'M glued!!

it's been one of the hardest hitting, most intense games of the season. can't blame NY for wanting to knock off the pats. it is a historic game, what better than to take out the 'best team ever'.

too bad the Giants choked big time in the 4th...

Too bad the refs screwed over the Giants big time, particularly in the 1st half, just like they did to the Ravens when they played the Pats. Not saying the Giants didn't have their chances, because they did. But, they sure weren't helped out much by the refs.

i.e. 3rd and 14 when Brady was sacked that turned into a 5-yards penalty and automatic 1st down b/c of the DB barely touching the WR. But, if you wanna get technical and say the DB grabbed the reciever, the WR pushed back so it the two fouls should have been canceled out, and the Pats should have had to punt. Instead, they went down and scored a TD.

Oh, and how about when Jacobs was being held down then pushed by that old ass pussy Junior Seau (most likely b/c Seau missed an arm tackle on Jacobs the previous play, which allowed Jacobs to gain like 10 more yards), and then the refs charging the Giants with a timeout b/c of the stoppage of play. Thank god they finally got the call right, but only b/c of overwhelming evidence that Seau was in the wrong. Then, while the refs are convening, Wilfork or Warren (can't remember) tries to start something again by reaching through Jacobs' facemask and poking him. But of course, nothing is called. Get the F*ck outta here...

I am still so infuriated by the Patriots undefeated season. It was a bunch of bullshit. I will never consider them on par with the '85 Bears. Funny thing is, if a team like the Colts had a chance to go undefeated, I'd root for them. But, when those smug-ass Boston fans talk all this shit (and believe me, i know. I live with a guy who was born and raised there), and meanwhile, ESPN can't get enough of them b/c we all know there's an East-Coast bias there, well, I just can't stand them. I really hope they lose in the playoffs b/c then this whole "miracle" season will not be remembered. Yeah, people will talk about it, but if they don't win the Super Bowl, they won't be seen in the same light.

Makes me wanna puke...

;)

Too bad the refs screwed over the Giants big time, particularly in the 1st half, just like they did to the Ravens when they played the Pats. Not saying the Giants didn't have their chances, because they did. But, they sure weren't helped out much by the refs.

i.e. 3rd and 14 when Brady was sacked that turned into a 5-yards penalty and automatic 1st down b/c of the DB barely touching the WR. But, if you wanna get technical and say the DB grabbed the reciever, the WR pushed back so it the two fouls should have been canceled out, and the Pats should have had to punt. Instead, they went down and scored a TD.

Oh, and how about when Jacobs was being held down then pushed by that old ass pussy Junior Seau (most likely b/c Seau missed an arm tackle on Jacobs the previous play, which allowed Jacobs to gain like 10 more yards), and then the refs charging the Giants with a timeout b/c of the stoppage of play. Thank god they finally got the call right, but only b/c of overwhelming evidence that Seau was in the wrong. Then, while the refs are convening, Wilfork or Warren (can't remember) tries to start something again by reaching through Jacobs' facemask and poking him. But of course, nothing is called. Get the F*ck outta here...

I am still so infuriated by the Patriots undefeated season. It was a bunch of bullshit. I will never consider them on par with the '85 Bears. Funny thing is, if a team like the Colts had a chance to go undefeated, I'd root for them. But, when those smug-ass Boston fans talk all this shit (and believe me, i know. I live with a guy who was born and raised there), and meanwhile, ESPN can't get enough of them b/c we all know there's an East-Coast bias there, well, I just can't stand them. I really hope they lose in the playoffs b/c then this whole "miracle" season will not be remembered. Yeah, people will talk about it, but if they don't win the Super Bowl, they won't be seen in the same light.

Makes me wanna puke...

;)

I too was thinking that the calls were awful one sided and also found it irritating that the announcers had their full homer outfit on. They never once directly mentioned the Giants could win the game. When they brought up how much time was left they'd say it's so many minutes away from perfect season. They made it sound as though the Giants shouldn't even attempted to compete and were stunned that they did and held their own. I was rooting for the Giants (first time I've ever rooted for them) I cannot stand the Pats, they have become an arrogent collection of snobs.

There were a lot of instances where the zebras lent a hand where needed. It was convenient that they were allowed to hold in the pocket, wr's pushing off, ect. There was even a late hit out of bounds on Jacobs and they called Toomer for a 15 yard penalty when it was clear the pats player hit late. It was also nice how towards the end of the game the officials weren't paying attention to getting the ball ready for play and were pretty leanient on letting the Giants be held down to keep the clock moving.

There really should be an * next to their perfect record. They should have had to forfeit the win that they were caught cheating in. Their punishment was to loose draft pics dependant upon their final record. I forget the details but If I remember right the punishment was set up to favor them whether they ended up with a good record or a bad one. As it turns out they didn't have to forfeit and they were able to count that win on their way to 16-0. Yet they will still pick in the top 10. That wasn't even a slap on the wrist my friends.

There really should be an * next to their perfect record. They should have had to forfeit the win that they were caught cheating in. Their punishment was to loose draft pics dependant upon their final record. I forget the details but If I remember right the punishment was set up to favor them whether they ended up with a good record or a bad one. As it turns out they didn't have to forfeit and they were able to count that win on their way to 16-0. Yet they will still pick in the top 10. That wasn't even a slap on the wrist my friends.

:lol:

Can you prove that the video that they took overwhelmingly changed the score of the game in the Patriots favor so much that they won the game because of it? Maybe baseball teams should start forfeiting games for stealing signs as well.

New England was a far superior team having an off half of football. The REAL difference was that the Patriots knew they were gonna win and the Giants were just glad to be there. Look, you can say whatever you want about the Patriots but these guys aren't gonna just roll over for anyone. You better come prepared to play 60 minutes, not 59 because in that 1 minute, they will turn the table on you and never look back.

Here's another big difference in the level of play between them and everyone else. And one thing our supposed top 10 WR Mr. Berrian should pay VERY CLOSE attention to; Randy Moss was a stud blocking last night. Every play he was not the go to guy, he was knocking somebody on their ass. THAT is what NE has that nobody else does, a committment to excellence that makes a player like Randy Moss buy into the concept of teamwork. That's why they are 16-0.

New England was a far superior team having an off half of football. The REAL difference was that the Patriots knew they were gonna win and the Giants were just glad to be there. Look, you can say whatever you want about the Patriots but these guys aren't gonna just roll over for anyone. You better come prepared to play 60 minutes, not 59 because in that 1 minute, they will turn the table on you and never look back.

Here's another big difference in the level of play between them and everyone else. And one thing our supposed top 10 WR Mr. Berrian should pay VERY CLOSE attention to; Randy Moss was a stud blocking last night. Every play he was not the go to guy, he was knocking somebody on their ass. THAT is what NE has that nobody else does, a committment to excellence that makes a player like Randy Moss buy into the concept of teamwork. That's why they are 16-0.

If Bellicheck can get Moss to block I am impressed. I remember film of him in Minny when he would quit on plays (Meryl Hodge used to love ripping into him).

You are right though - NE comes to play for 60 minutes. They are definately the team to beat this yr.

Peace :bears

Makes me wanna puke...

;)

well, i am born and raised in Boston and lived there for the first 22 years of my life until joining the Air Force. So you are going to lump all Boston fans in with your roommate? that is just friggin stupid. I have never pushed my love of the Pats on this board and to my knowledge i have never talked shit about them. I think everyone is entitled to their opinion about another team. I hated the Cowboys when they were some awesome and winning all the time. No one likes the great teams when it is not there team. How many folks really loved the 85 Bears? Only Bear fans. The Super bowl shuffle was just throwing it in everyones face. So i understand your hatred for the Pats, no problem with that, but do not lump all of us fans in with the ass clowns that all fan bases have.