Skinny Ankles...🤪

Mongo3451

8 hours ago, adam said:

Tua needs to retire, he has more guaranteed money than 10 generations of his family will ever need. He is on at least concussion #6.

If the Dolphins call and offer a 2nd Rd pick for Bagent what’s your answer?

32 minutes ago, AZ54 said:

I think they are stuck with Bagent considering Rypen got picked up. I think they are planning a playoff run and getting rid of assets doesnt fit that plan.

1 hour ago, AZ54 said:

Tough call.  I'd probably ask for a first, since it's the QB position.  Bagent would be perfect for that system.  Getting him as an UDFA has the rest of the league kicking themselves.

54 minutes ago, Mongo3451 said:

Tough call.  I'd probably ask for a first, since it's the QB position.  Bagent would be perfect for that system.  Getting him as an UDFA has the rest of the league kicking themselves.

I think he’s a good fit for them too.  In his first year in the system Tua had to learn to make the quick read. Things looked bad until he settled in and learned to take the easy play.    Could Bagent run their offense like Purdy runs the 49ers?    Both have arm strength limitations yet similar skillets otherwise.   

1 hour ago, Mongo3451 said:

You have lost your mind if you think Bagent wouldn't be on the red-eye for a first rounder.

He would be for a 2nd rounder too - it’s not happening. I doubt they would get a 3rd or 4th…but all of this is why they should have kept Justin Fields…cause they might have gotten a 2nd or 3rd at this point for him….but I get the distraction part of it.