Caleb Williams QBR Tracker

adam

3 hours ago, adam said:

Mahomes 6 TD, 8 INT this season so far. Hmmm, almost like not having elite skill position players matters. No Pacheco, no Hill, no Rice, Kelce over the hill, and no other reliable WR. 

everything matters, but in the end, its all about the QB. He's got 6TDs, 8 INTs, and they are 6-0.

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

On 10/21/2024 at 11:38 AM, BearFan PHX said:

Mahomes is the reason they win, despite how his stats look.

Another case of how stats dont really tell the story,

Mahomes gets a ton of Ref Assisted Wins (RAW) though. That run on the sideline was complete BS. 3 defenders scared to touch him on the sideline, he sidesteps one and runs for 30+ yards for the winning TD. 

47 minutes ago, adam said:

Super cool article about Williams, one of the better reads with videos that I have seen so far. Nate Tice did a great job putting this together:

https://sports.yahoo.com/football-301-playbook-this-is-the-caleb-williams-weve-been-waiting-for-175701617.html

this is the best rebuttal of the old "Caleb doesnt play in structure" narrative I've ever seen.

Everyone here is on board now, but you still hear some writers claiming it. It's funny how a story starts and then it becomes truth just because a bunch of writers repeat each other.

6 minutes ago, BearFan PHX said:

this is the best rebuttal of the old "Caleb doesnt play in structure" narrative I've ever seen.

Everyone here is on board now, but you still hear some writers claiming it. It's funny how a story starts and then it becomes truth just because a bunch of writers repeat each other.

Caleb is already on QB 401 as a rookie, which is insane. He is still going to have bumps along the way, but we finally got one. It is still hard to believe. 

18 minutes ago, adam said:

Caleb is already on QB 401 as a rookie, which is insane. He is still going to have bumps along the way, but we finally got one. It is still hard to believe. 

imagine where he will be in 2 years. It's a good time to be a Bears fan!

12 hours ago, BearFan PHX said:

imagine where he will be in 2 years. It's a good time to be a Bears fan!

Yeah man, I am pumped, Bears fans have been thru so many years of mediocre QB play.