Week 4 Official Game Thread - LAR @CHI, 9/29, 12pm, CHI -3, FOX

adam

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

so surprised Moore throttled down there.

he obviously thought that he wasnt where the ball was going. and that good evidence that Caleb is processing the whole field. CW threw a TD there, Moore missed it.

4 minutes ago, Stinger226 said:

We are going to have to settle for a FG, CW missed that play.

Missed 2 at end of half, one overthrown to Rome, one miss to DJ.

Caleb's accuracy is still off. Needs to escape the pocket when it collapses. Coupled with pre-snap penalties. IMO, that is not on coaches, it is on players executing.

4 minutes ago, BearFan PHX said:

so surprised Moore throttled down there.

he obviously thought that he wasnt where the ball was going. and that good evidence that Caleb is processing the whole field. CW threw a TD there, Moore missed it.

Moore is starting to look like ARob 2.0 wtf. There have been way too many of these targeting him this year. The him and Caleb not being on the same sheet of music when pretty much every confirms (this time Sanchez) that Caleb was in the right. He had to throw it like that because a loft gives the Safety too much time to get over. If Moore just kept running the same speed he runs right into that pass. 

Also, how is there no DPI against Rome? That was blatant right at the top of the route, easy call. 

Rams have most of their yards over the middle, LBs are a non-factor in pass def, they are going to need to step up. 

Otherwise, the defense only allowed 6 pts and gave the offense a short field on the strip sack. 

8 minutes ago, adam said:

Moore is starting to look like ARob 2.0 wtf. There have been way too many of these targeting him this year. The him and Caleb not being on the same sheet of music when pretty much every confirms (this time Sanchez) that Caleb was in the right. He had to throw it like that because a loft gives the Safety too much time to get over. If Moore just kept running the same speed he runs right into that pass. 

Also, how is there no DPI against Rome? That was blatant right at the top of the route, easy call. 

I thought the incompletion of both passes were down to Caleb’s inaccuracy. Hopefully this improves as we go forward. 

13 minutes ago, 50england50 said:

I thought the incompletion of both passes were down to Caleb’s inaccuracy. Hopefully this improves as we go forward. 

DJ throttled down, Caleb led him correctly. It should have been a TD. But the one to Odunze was CW overthrowing for sure. It was out of the back of the end zone.

Complain about Swift, he finally gets his head out of his ass. Complain about Moore, scores a TD. I like the trend. 

Jokes aside, that may have been the Bears best drive of the season, 6 rushes, 6 pass plays, no penalties, very efficient, defense was gassed. Great pass and catch to finish it off. 

2 minutes ago, ASHKUM BEAR said:

All it takes is confidence.  Once they find out they can do it, it builds more and watch out.  

I agree. It just takes a spark to start the fire.

Also, to be clear, while I do think DJ Moore quit on that one route, he is overwhelmingly a tough great player for us. I am not down on him at all. He's a great player for us.