Week 4 Official Game Thread - LAR @CHI, 9/29, 12pm, CHI -3, FOX

adam

15 minutes ago, ASHKUM BEAR said:

All it takes is confidence.  Once they find out they can do it, it builds more and watch out.  

boy did you call it - you can see the difference in body language.

Let's hope we can ride this momentum past this game too!

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, ASHKUM BEAR said:

The Swift post can be taken down.  He has arrived. 

Oh no way, I will keep eating crow all year long as long as he plays like this.

This is what I expected. Maybe he had an injury, but the way he is running is night and day compared to previous games. 

1 minute ago, adam said:

OK, now the pass to Kmet was precision. Then the run by Swift with actual blocking assignments.

Amazing how much different the offense looks when in tempo. 

When we look at past games, we are never as bad as the poor play looked, and now Swift is playing well because our offense is playing better.

It will be curious to see how many yards and passes were completed inside the numbers for Stafford. Once he sees it is zone with the guy in motion, he knows exactly where he is going. How the Bears defense isn't ready for that, I have no clue.

Atwell and Whittington lead the game for receptions and yards for WRs, for both teams. 

1 minute ago, BearFan PHX said:

I think Swift is good when there are holes, and Johnson is best in traffic. FOr different games, different guys will be the horse to ride.

Trade Khalil Herbert for an OL?

At this point, I am sure they are protecting Herbert from injury so they can trade him. This is his last year under contract, hard to see them extending him with Swift's contract and the recent drafting of Roschon. 

1 minute ago, Stinger226 said:

This time I just bet the moneyline and not the points, this going to go down to the wire. I did a 5 play parlay and them winning is the last leg, +1295

This defense is going to give up somr plays but they will make enough good plays to win the game.

3 minutes ago, adam said:

At this point, I am sure they are protecting Herbert from injury so they can trade him. This is his last year under contract, hard to see them extending him with Swift's contract and the recent drafting of Roschon. 

I dont think they are thinking about that now, they just trying to win.

13 minutes ago, adam said:

Oh no way, I will keep eating crow all year long as long as he plays like this.

This is what I expected. Maybe he had an injury, but the way he is running is night and day compared to previous games. 

He has a fire ignited and maybe the threat of Roschin taking his job got him digging harder.  Glad to see it

3 minutes ago, Pixote said:

Right now, short pass, no turnover. 1st down wins it. 

They ran to eat clock, because weve got a hot punter and defense is playing well. Like you said, no turnover.