Offensive Player Trends

adam

If the Bears remove the negative players, this offense will get going. Swift is historically bad and replacing him with a tackling dummy would be a positive at this point. The below are promising trends, now Williams just needs to cut down on the INTs and they will be cooking:

Williams 
Yards 93 > 174 > 363 
Comp% 48.3% > 62.2% > 63.5%
Y/A 3.2 > 4.7 > 7.0 
TD 0 > 0 > 2
INT 0 > 2 > 2
Sacks 2 > 7 > 4

Odunze
Yards 11 > 33 > 112
Rec 1 > 2 > 6
TD 0 > 0 > 1

Kmet
Yards 4 > 27 > 97
Rec 1 > 4 > 10
TD 0 > 0 > 1

Any semblance of a run game would add so much to this offense. It takes pressure off the OL and the QB, which means less sacks and more efficient passing. Play action is effectively useless right now. I don't know what it's going to take to rectify this issue, but I do know that more DeAndre Swift is not the answer.

10 hours ago, Bears4Ever_34 said:

Any semblance of a run game would add so much to this offense. It takes pressure off the OL and the QB, which means less sacks and more efficient passing. Play action is effectively useless right now. I don't know what it's going to take to rectify this issue, but I do know that more DeAndre Swift is not the answer.

Swift can only run with huge holes, like the Kardashians. I don't care about the salary, make him the 3rd Down back. Everett needs to go. I would seriously consider cutting him and going with Carlson or anyone else. Also, Lewis is too predictable and in his first two snaps of the season, he had a false start. Like seriously, you are not the main character. Why are you moving before the snap?