Week 6 Official Game Thread - JAX @ CHI, Sun, Oct 13, 0830AM CDT, NFLN, CHI -1

adam

2 hours ago, DABEARSDABOMB said:

Im curious what he saw on that. Did the ball just hang up on him or did he just not see the safety on it. 

Either way he made up for it and had an outstanding game. Whole team did! Slow start - spectacular middle an end!!! 

Just an underthrow, was supposed to be to the pylon, it looked like he put too much air underneath it. 

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, Mongo3451 said:

I had a head on collision on May 21 and broke my tibial plateau, which is the former growth plate.  They told me six months healing time, but I'm 58 and obese. Hutch can be back in mid January if the breaks are clean.  Nerve damage is a different story.

Take it easy Mongo. Sorry to hear about your accident.

I just saw a slo-mo closeup of Hutch's injury. It's nasty. It's very low on his chin, my guess six to eight inches or so above the ankle. My guess is that he might make it back, but it's a 50/50 call.

s

4 hours ago, Bears4Ever_34 said:

What are the odds the NFC North has 4 of the 5 best teams in the conference? If the Bears can get a big win against the Commanders, I think they have to be in that conversation. 

If the Bears can beat the Commanders, they then have ARZ and NE, two more games they should be favored in. They could potentially go into the GB game, at home at 7-2, on a 6 game win streak. That would be wild. 

51 minutes ago, Stinger226 said:

When we get older , we dont heal as fast. Its been 14 months since I broke my neck and its just now my body almost feels normal. I lost 50% motion in my neck but at 72, I'll live with that.

They say motion  is lotion.  Glad you are feeling almost normal.  I've been going through the past 3-4 months with a torn bicep and now a pinched sciatica nerve, the arm I can deal with but the leg nerve gets old because it's always there.  I plan to attack it with exercise. 

• adam unfeatured and unpinned this topic

PFF Leaders for Week 6:

Offense: 
1. Williams 87.9 < hello QB1
2. Wright 78.2 < nice to see OL
3. Allen 77.2
4. Jenkins 76.0 < more OL
5. Kmet 74.9 < what does this guy need to do lol

Defense:
1. Byard 85.3 < one of the best FA acquisitions this year
2. Sweat 81.5
3. Hicks 78.1 < this is a pleasant surprise