OL Trade Question

BearFan PHX

I've been seeing a bunch of online rumor-mongering around the idea of a trade deadline deal for an Offensive Lineman. All of it seems to be around the Guard position. There are at least three different names I've read.

I'm not saying this is going to happen at all. Just that people farming for clicks have been saying it. But my question to you guys is, if you were going to trade for an OL at the deadline, and assume the player would be pretty good, but not necessarily blue chip, like a top 10 guy, but not a top 5 guy - which position would you trade for? Which current OL would you replace?

For me the OG question has been a little better with Pryor and Jenkins/Murray, and I'm hoping Bates comes back at center and does well, so I'm saying Id take a decent player to replace Braxton Jones at LT. if I could only upgrade one this year.

That's why I'm thinking these rumors are extra silly. What do you guys think?

I think with the prospect of Bates coming back he will wait to see what he does. The trade deadline is down the rode so he has time. Kiwan is waiting in the wings if Jones doesnt get better. The worse teams that may be willing to do that probably doesnt have any playing well enough to get anything for them. Good teams value the OL. Conor Williams is playing worse than Shelton right now has 2 sacks given up and 5 penalities. He will be a FA after this year.