Week 8 Official Game Thread - CHI @ WAS, SUN 10/27, 3:25PM, CBS, Bears -2.5, O/U 43.5

adam

I am surprised the Bears are favored by almost a FG, which implies 5.5 pts on a neutral field. I am assuming they don't think Daniels is playing. 

The Bears will need to stop the run and take away McLaurin. 

This is going to be a tight game, probably decided by a turnover or a dumb call by the refs. I am going Bears 24-21.

• adam featured and pinned this topic

The spread is just reacting to the injury, if they say he is playing by Sat, the spread will move. The strongest group of the game is our defense. I expect us to keep them arounf 20 points. TOs will matter, on the rad penalties will matter, CW play will matter. Brandon Allen is out for the year that will help our offense.

Most games will come down to the end of the game, CW should make a difference in the 4th quarter.

3 hours ago, Stinger226 said:

The spread is just reacting to the injury, if they say he is playing by Sat, the spread will move. The strongest group of the game is our defense. I expect us to keep them arounf 20 points. TOs will matter, on the rad penalties will matter, CW play will matter. Brandon Allen is out for the year that will help our offense.

Most games will come down to the end of the game, CW should make a difference in the 4th quarter.

You must mean Jonathan Allen who is on IR.