Colt Brennan

CrackerDog

Henne looked pretty good against Florida. I wonder if his stock is going to rise.

I would be willing to give up a day 2 pick for him (no higher than 4th). Mulligan on the SCORE says they really like Flacco from Delaware. I watched him play against Southern and he looked pretty good.

Peace :bears

I would be willing to give up a day 2 pick for him (no higher than 4th). Mulligan on the SCORE says they really like Flacco from Delaware. I watched him play against Southern and he looked pretty good.

Peace :bears

I heart Flacco... just a little blurb that I read back before the DI-FCS Championship game:

The Division I-AA, now Football Championship Series, national championship game is typically a show for the fans, a chance for a lesser-known school to claim supremacy on national television. For NFL scouts, the game is typically greeted with a shrug. Maybe they'll watch the tape later. Only four players in last year's FCS playoffs -- and none in the title game -- were drafted by NFL teams. But this year is different. At least three players in tonight's championship game, including one of the top small-school quarterback prospects, will likely be selected in next April's draft. For NFL personnel, tonight's game is an event worth paying for. Not that they have a choice -- the NCAA refuses to distribute credentials to scouts for its 88 championship events. But organizers expect 15 scouts, including nine from NFL teams, will have tickets and form their own section in Finley Stadium among the Appalachian State and Delaware fans. Chicago Bears general manager Jerry Angelo will be in attendance and, like many of the other scouts from teams like the Titans, Steelers and Cowboys, he will be watching Delaware quarterback Joe Flacco. Appalachian State free safety Corey Lynch, receiver Dexter Jackson and offensive guard Kerry Brown are also potential draft picks. Delaware running back Omar Cuff, according to analysts, should be a coveted free agent pickup after the draft. - Darren Epps, Chattanooga Now

Usually lots of teams will send scouts to watch games, but when the GM goes to watch games, that says something, IMO. I think we will see the Bears and Flaccos name together around the combine and draft A LOT.

Its called pressure. I think if anything, there exploiting Hawaii's offensive line. Brennan still is showing that he is extremely accurate and he's really only had one miscue. He's going to be a stud in the NFL and the next Chicago Bears quarterback! :)

I hear ya. I was, and still am high on Brennan. He had a bad game, and doesn't play on a great team. However, I think he's NFL material and can be had in the 2nd!

Stay away from Henne. The guy can make the deep throw pretty good, but he is the softest QB alive. Every time Michigan was down, Henne had to come out of the game because of "recurring injuries." He's not too mobile, though he'll scramble out of the pocket to find a throw once in a while. Then again, when Jake Long is watching your ass, you don't have much to complain about.

Stay away from Henne. The guy can make the deep throw pretty good, but he is the softest QB alive. Every time Michigan was down, Henne had to come out of the game because of "recurring injuries." He's not too mobile, though he'll scramble out of the pocket to find a throw once in a while. Then again, when Jake Long is watching your ass, you don't have much to complain about.

I agree. That's my main problem with him.

Isn't this the only year he's had injury problems? I could be wrong, but I thought he'd played every game in the last three years.

Btw, a great youtube video "tribute" to Henne. I don't agree with the song, but man is it funny. Not safe for work (just language):