Upgrade our WR's??

Controlled Chaos

Thanks for the vid! I hadn't seen that before. I've only seen him in Bears pre-season games.

I also think Welker is special, but Mike Hass is special too. The reason you make the case for Welker is he has finally been given the opportunity to separate his talents from those of his peers, Hass has not. To be fair though, Welker's opportunity didn't come easy either. So let's not talk about "oh if Hass was that good then why hasn't anyone tried to take him" If Welker is that good...why did he go undrafted? Why was it that he wasn't even invited to participate in the combine? Why was he waived by San Diego after 1 game? Why couldn't he get on the field at all as a receiver with Miami in 2004? Why did he hardly get on the field as a receiver in 05? Why did Miami continue to ignore his talents in 06, only putting him on the field in 3 & 4 receiver sets when he ended up catching 67 passes that year. There are a number of reasons why, but I'm glad someone noticed him and he finally got his shot.

Mike Hass, who had a much more impressive collegiate career deserves his...that's all I'm saying. Yeah they are separate talents now, but not due to physical skills. Hass is more than just someone who works hard....he won the biletnikoff award. It wasn't a fluke...he can get open and he can catch everything. He's the kind of player that makes a QB comfortable. The big difference I see between him and Welker as of right now, is opportunity.

It's possible you've never seen Hass play....Here ya go...