Finally got in

KiLoc69

I had forgotten my username which is different than my display name and the password recovery function for some reason never worked.

Anyway, just wanted to get this off my chest: Damn it sucks to see Green Bay in the NFC championship while we sit here and talk about drafting O lineman next year =**(

I had forgotten my username which is different than my display name and the password recovery function for some reason never worked.

Anyway, just wanted to get this off my chest: Damn it sucks to see Green Bay in the NFC championship while we sit here and talk about drafting O lineman next year =**(

Good to see you here.

Don't worry about the Pack. Even if they make the SB, they will get waxed.

Peace :bears

Glad to see you're name up there! Hope you remember your username for the future! :cheers

Good to have you here Miami!

:cheers

I'm sure Favre is due for a let down along the way...