This year we will be 12-4

Wesson44

We play five playoff teams this year, (well four we play the Packers twice) and we stand a good chance of doing what we did in 2006 at 13-3. The way I see it we should only have the Jaguars,Colts,Eagles and the Packers as games we might lose,once we get this ship fixed

Home

Jacksonville Jaguars

New Orleans Saints

Philadelphia Eagles

Tampa Bay Buccaneers

Tennessee Titans

Detroit Lions

Green Bay Packers

Minnesota Vikings

3 Dome teams

Away

Atlanta Falcons

Carolina Panthers

Houston Texans

Indianapolis Colts

St. Louis Rams

Detroit Lions

Green Bay Packers

Minnesota Vikings

6 DOME TEAMS

We play five playoff teams this year, (well four we play the Packers twice) and we stand a good chance of doing what we did in 2006 at 13-3. The way I see it we should only have the Jaguars,Colts,Eagles and the Packers as games we might lose,once we get this ship fixed

Home

Jacksonville Jaguars

New Orleans Saints

Philadelphia Eagles

Tampa Bay Buccaneers

Tennessee Titans

Detroit Lions

Green Bay Packers

Minnesota Vikings

3 Dome teams

Away

Atlanta Falcons

Carolina Panthers

Houston Texans

Indianapolis Colts

St. Louis Rams

Detroit Lions

Green Bay Packers

Minnesota Vikings

6 DOME TEAMS

12-4 would be a remarkable turnaround for a 7-9 team. You are assuming we will go 5-1 in the division a year after going 2-4.

Realistically, I see us at 10-6.

Also worth pointing out that, just like us, several teams on that list are more likely than not (IMHO) to have a better year after a down year.

NO and Phily are two teams that are considered good, but coming off down years, like us. They are just as likely, if not more so, than us to return to good status. I think StL could also be in this category, as they (like us) suffered massive injuries. Carolina too, as they were w/o their starting QB most of the year, and never recevered.

Then you have teams like Houston and Tenn, who have improved and could continue to do so.

I think it near improssible to look at next years schedule today and have a clue. Frankly, we do not even know who our starting QB will be. How different is this team if QB'd by McNabb or Orton. W/ Berrian as our #1, or Moose. Briggs or Williams. Etc. We have no clue what our own team will look like, much less the others on our schedule.