I still cant believe

Bearfanforlife

That the Giants are in the Superbowl. We should have beat the piss out of them when we played. We started off on fire using the hurry up and then just stopped using it. I was very pissed off after that game. I hope that the Superbowl is a good game.

Werid question : Has anyone been kicked out of Soliders Field?

In their defense, I'm sure a ton of NFC teams said the same about the Bear's last season. Hell, how did the Seahawks fans feel after they lost to us in playoff overtime? Then we get our asses kicked by the Colts, and "We are who they thought we were."

I haven't been booted from Soldier Field but I've seen plenty of people removed.

In their defense, I'm sure a ton of NFC teams said the same about the Bear's last season. Hell, how did the Seahawks fans feel after they lost to us in playoff overtime? Then we get our asses kicked by the Colts, and "We are who they thought we were."

I haven't been booted from Soldier Field but I've seen plenty of people removed.

I cant think of one player on the Giants other then Shockey that i enjoy watching play. People are sucking ELI's d$ck which i cant believe. For all the crap Rex has taken they sure love Manning while he has not done a damn thing. He managed my ass. I would take the Bears(of last year) vs the Giants of this year any day of the week. I would be willing to bet that the Bears would win that game 7or 8 times out of ten. Dude, Seahawk fans cant say sh$t we beat them twice last year, one being a blow out.

I cant think of one player on the Giants other then Shockey that i enjoy watching play. People are sucking ELI's d$ck which i cant believe. For all the crap Rex has taken they sure love Manning while he has not done a damn thing. He managed my ass. I would take the Bears(of last year) vs the Giants of this year any day of the week. I would be willing to bet that the Bears would win that game 7or 8 times out of ten. Dude, Seahawk fans cant say sh$t we beat them twice last year, one being a blow out.

Yeah, I hear ya. We'll just se what Bellichek and their D can do to bring back the true Eli.