Vote '85 Bears best ever!

madlithuanian

http://proxy.espn.go.com/chat/sportsnation...1&listId=86

C'mon guys! I'm more than OK with the Bulls up there as they should...but no way the freakin' '72 Fishes are better! (BEARS vs BULLS - "To pit 2 such mighty forces agasint one another would be a travesty to man...")

Get out and get your vote on!

I voted Bears #1 and Bulls #2. Also key was making sure to vote the '72 phins last. Not deserved, but man do I hate that team.

I did almost the same as you did Nfoligno except I could not put the '72 phins at the very bottom as much as I hate them at this point. The very bottom should be that United soccer team that Beckham used to play for, which is where I put them. I am still blown away how much Da' Bulls are ahead of Da' Bears in this poll.

Ha! I too had soccer at the bottom!

I'm not surprised...Jordan went beyond sports. He's probably the most recognizable athlete in the world still! There's still a lot of love out there for him!

I did almost the same as you did Nfoligno except I could not put the '72 phins at the very bottom as much as I hate them at this point. The very bottom should be that United soccer team that Beckham used to play for, which is where I put them. I am still blown away how much Da' Bulls are ahead of Da' Bears in this poll.

UPDATE: The Bulls are #1, and Bears are currently #2...keep votin'! Keep the Fishes in the water!

http://proxy.espn.go.com/chat/sportsnation...1&listId=86

C'mon guys! I'm more than OK with the Bulls up there as they should...but no way the freakin' '72 Fishes are better! (BEARS vs BULLS - "To pit 2 such mighty forces agasint one another would be a travesty to man...")

Get out and get your vote on!