Dent

ChileBear

Once again Richard Dent was overlooked for the Hall of Fame. Damn! Super Bowl MVP and a monster at DE. If Manibal made it Dent definitely should be there. Was this his last shot?

Not sure that it was his last shot however, here is the link for the story on the Bears website:

http://www.chicagobears.com/news/NewsStory.asp?story_id=4338

Personally I am really starting to hate all HOF voters and being tagged so called Experts. This is another slap in the face to Chicago and Richard specifically for not voting him in. One of these days, I hope that someone, some how, some where teaches these so called experts that they really suck at their so called job. Richard Dent should have been a first ballot Hall Of Famer!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Not sure that it was his last shot however, here is the link for the story on the Bears website:

http://www.chicagobears.com/news/NewsStory.asp?story_id=4338

Personally I am really starting to hate all HOF voters and being tagged so called Experts. This is another slap in the face to Chicago and Richard specifically for not voting him in. One of these days, I hope that someone, some how, some where teaches these so called experts that they really suck at their so called job. Richard Dent should have been a first ballot Hall Of Famer!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sorry. If Hampton wasn't a first ballot HOF, neither was Dent. I agree he should be in but he was not better than Hampton in my opinion.

Peace :bears