McNabb?

Ed Hochuli 3:16

One time I called my buddy a jag-bag. He looks at me and says, "What's a jag-bag?" My response?

"YOU'RE A JAG-BAG! JAG-BAG!!!" (Sadly enough I think of that as my greatest come-back of all time.

Thanks for the insight of knowing that it's the "scrotum of someone who masturbates." I'll be honest, I'd never really thought about it before.

While we're on the subject, why exactly is it a bad-thing to "Go F--- yourself."?

It's a local sports radioism. I believe it refers to the scrotum of someone who masturbates. I'm not exactly sure why that would be a bad thing inherently though, I've always figured it came from general 7th grade mentality of sports radio.

I believe the translation into British would be a "wanker bollocks". Unfortunately that doesn't rhyme. ;)

I really don't want McNabb. First, it will cost us too much to get him. If it were a matter of just signing him, that is one thing but giving up high draft picks is NOT the right thing for this team to be doing right now. We need to become younger, not older. I don't think McNabb can stay healthy enough to do us any good anyway.