Grossman deal close

Connorbear

You beat me to it. I posted this is another thread before seeing yours. If it happens it means:

1. Grossman & Orton will be competing for the #1 job--Does anyone think Orton can win this job? Last year Grossman was clearly superior to Orton, and the coaches & players all see to LOVE Rex.

2. Griese will be cut--I'm sure there will be trade speculation, but nobody will give much for a guy they figure will be cut anyway. While I'm confused at why Rex is loved, I'm also confused at why Griese is hated so much. He's seemed to have a cold relationship towards his teammates & coaches. Other then the debate about whether or not he called the plays on the winning drive (why the hell can't I remember what game that was?) He's never said or done anything at least publicly that gives the indication that he's a bad guy.

My head hurts right now.

You beat me to it. I posted this is another thread before seeing yours. If it happens it means:

1. Grossman & Orton will be competing for the #1 job--Does anyone think Orton can win this job? Last year Grossman was clearly superior to Orton, and the coaches & players all see to LOVE Rex.

2. Griese will be cut--I'm sure there will be trade speculation, but nobody will give much for a guy they figure will be cut anyway. While I'm confused at why Rex is loved, I'm also confused at why Griese is hated so much. He's seemed to have a cold relationship towards his teammates & coaches. Other then the debate about whether or not he called the plays on the winning drive (why the hell can't I remember what game that was?) He's never said or done anything at least publicly that gives the indication that he's a bad guy.

My head hurts right now.

I hope it's resign Rex, have he and Orton battle it out for the #1, cut Griese before we need to pay him his 300K (what can we honestly get for him in a trade, a mousepad and a napkin?), have our draftee (Henne, Flacco) hold the clipboard and take up the speed of the game, and next year, maybe trade Rex or keep him, depending on the Henne's/Flacco's progression.