Berrian on way to Oakland

ostrogoth

Free agent Bernard Berrian is reportedly en route to Oakland.

The Vikings couldn't get him signed immediately, not that they're entirely out of the running. Berrian is the deep threat big-armed JaMarcus Russell needs and Al Davis has tons of cap room, even after the Tommy Kelly signing.

The Vikings couldn't get him signed immediately, not that they're entirely out of the running. Berrian is the deep threat big-armed JaMarcus Russell needs and Al Davis has tons of cap room, even after the Tommy Kelly signing.

Can I get a link?

http://www.rotoworld.com/content/playernews.aspx?sport=NFL

My only thought would be that he's waiting for the set price and seeing if he can match it. But other than that, I have no freakin clue what he's doing.

I think OAK will offer him 4 years, $32 million with $16 guaranteed.

I think we'll match it, and if we do, I'd hope he'd come back b/c otherwise he's a liar (he said he wanted Rex back and for us to pay him, so by matching OAK's offer, we'd give him both things he wanted).

I think we'll match it, and if we do, I'd hope he'd come back b/c otherwise he's a liar (he said he wanted Rex back and for us to pay him, so by matching OAK's offer, we'd give him both things he wanted).

Oakland is where recievers go to die. If he goes there he is stupid.

If they offer him that I hope we do not match. Way, way to much for him. We can most likely bring :bears in Johnson probably for half of that.

Peace :bears