Boldin requesting a trade

adam

NFL Network's Adam Schefter reports Anquan Boldin has requested a trade.

Just another Drew Rosenhaus client looking for a trade to get a new contract. The Cardinals have reportedly informed Boldin that they will not deal him, but a team like Dallas, Washington, or Philadelphia might blow them away with a draft-day offer. Boldin won't get Larry Fitzgerald money, but he's due a raise.

Would you be willing to give up to get him? or would you just pass on him because he will pull the same crap in 2-3 years?

As a proven WR, I would give up a lot for him, but AZ has already said no trade.

Yeah, but AZ has to say that. If they say "Yeah, we'll trade him" that decreases his value. If they say "No, he's way to good to trade" then other teams know they have to offer some real value to get him.

Cinci said forever that they weren't trading Ocho Cinco, but it looks like they are listening to offers now.

If he were available, I don't think we could get him. I would imagine he would command at least a 1st and a 3rd round pick. We have too many holes to give up two early round picks. If we could give them a 3rd from this years and next years 1st, I'd do that.

As a proven WR, I would give up a lot for him, but AZ has already said no trade.

Wouldn't you say that to maintain leverage? Once you say you are willing to trade, the power shifts to the player/agent and other teams.

Now this is a WR I would love to add, but do not see it happening. As much as we need a WR, we have so many other needs that we can not simply afford to give away draft picks. If this were last year, when we were coming off a SB, this deal would make a ton of sense. This year? I just don't see it, though I would love to add him.

Yea, Dallas seems like a perfect destination. They have two #1, neither of which are so high that you can't stand to give it up. They have plenty of talent already on offense, including a franchise QB, and the addition of a WR like Boldin (to pair w/ TO) would give them one hell of an offense, and they would still have another 1st round pick to add to their defense.

Agreed...

Now this is a WR I would love to add, but do not see it happening. As much as we need a WR, we have so many other needs that we can not simply afford to give away draft picks. If this were last year, when we were coming off a SB, this deal would make a ton of sense. This year? I just don't see it, though I would love to add him.

Guest TerraTor
He gets hurt too much. Tremendous WR, but I'll pass.

hed be the best WR we'll ever have... be a fantastic pickup... GO FSU, probably a better QB than we have too