Move up, your 2nd for Flacco/henne?

butkusrules

Just heard Mayock on ESPNradio1000 predict that some teams will move up for Flacco/Henne before Miami has a crack at them with the 32nd pick. Question? Would you trade your 2nd and a 3rd or something along those lines for a 2nd First round pick.

Also side note: he said that Flacco is "something special" in person whatever that means.

This has been talked about for a while, and it is more than just Miami. Atlanta and Baltimore are also expected to strongly consider QB in the 2nd, and NYJs and Carolina are in there too.

McShay of ESPN said Miami is high on Henne, Atlanta is high on Brohm and Baltimore is super high on Flacco. One of them could fall to us, but if you want one, I think everyone knows they are going to have to trade up to get him.

Regarding Flacco, the reports seem to indicate he is a high ceiling guy, as he has all the tools and intangibles, but may need more time than some others to develop as he will be coming from a small school and all.

IMHO though, if we are targetting one of these QBs (McShay says we are very high on Henne and Flacco) we are more likely to trade down in the 1st. Doing that, we can get our franchise QB while picking up an extra early pick.

Just heard Mayock on ESPNradio1000 predict that some teams will move up for Flacco/Henne before Miami has a crack at them with the 32nd pick. Question? Would you trade your 2nd and a 3rd or something along those lines for a 2nd First round pick.

Also side note: he said that Flacco is "something special" in person whatever that means.

I don't like moving up to get someone.

First I would see what falls to us at 14. If all the OL come off the board early and there is nothing left, then I would move down and consider taking a QB in the mid to late 20's.

Just curious, what QB do you like.

I like Brohm, but don't think the team does due to arm strength.

I do not like Henne, but think the team does due to arm strength and level of competition.

I like Flacco, and think the team does as well, but do not trust our staff to develop him as he is more in need of solid coaching than the rest.

Just curious, what QB do you like.

I like Brohm, but don't think the team does due to arm strength.

I do not like Henne, but think the team does due to arm strength and level of competition.

I like Flacco, and think the team does as well, but do not trust our staff to develop him as he is more in need of solid coaching than the rest.

I don't know much about Brohm except that he already has had ACL surgery and has dropped alot so far in the Draft speculation. Mayock kinda dismissed him as a "west coast" qb

I wanna like Henne but I cant get that Notre Dame comeback game out of my head.

I like everything I have heard and seen about Flacco, especially his size and arm strength combo. Plus Wanny dismissed him which in my book is a bonus in my book, (and maybe why I'm not in love with Otah who wanny calls his best blocker ever")