Everyone try to ...

bear trap

Guess the first 14 picks of the draft, thought it would be fun and the winner can post how awesome he is and how everyone else can bow down. (Just for fun) P.S. you can add trades, however you don't have to say what they're giving up, just throw out the order and the pick. (guessing what they'd give up would make it a little harder, but you can if you want) guess the 2nd 3rd and 4th rd picks for a tie breaker. I'll start:

Miami - J. Long if anyone screws this one up let me know and I'll have grouchy hit you with a tack hammer cause you're a moron.

St Louis - Last night I said G. Dorsey, but my opinion has changed - C. Long

Atlanta - G. Dorsey

Oak - Darren Mcfadden

K.C. - V. Gholston

New Eng - Cromartie

New York - Mendenhal

Baltimore - Matt Ryan

Cincinnati - S. Ellis

New Orleans - K. Rivers

Buffalo - D. Thomas

Denver - R. Clady Sorry guys I just can't imagine den passing him up

Carolina - D. Harvey

Chicago - B. Albert immediate replacement for brown and possibly frees tait to move back in a year or two

Det. - Who the F cares they'll still suck GO BEARS.

Sec. rd pick - Forte

trade two thirds to move back in the second - S. Baker.

Fourth - D. Dixon

If no one replies I hereby accept full acknowledgement of being the winner. HA!!!

1. J Long

2. C Long

3. G Dorsey

4. McFadden

5. V Goulson

6. R Mendenhall

7. B Alberts

8. M Ryan

9. C Ellis

10. K Rivers

11. D Rodgers Cromartie

12. L McKelvin

13. R Clady

14. C Williams

R2 CHI - Forte

R3a CHI - Flacco

R3b CHI - Lavelle Hawkins

R4 - Dizon

What the heck...

Guess the first 14 picks of the draft, thought it would be fun and the winner can post how awesome he is and how everyone else can bow down. (Just for fun) P.S. you can add trades, however you don't have to say what they're giving up, just throw out the order and the pick. (guessing what they'd give up would make it a little harder, but you can if you want) guess the 2nd 3rd and 4th rd picks for a tie breaker. I'll start:

Okay, what the hell.

Miami - Jake Long - Hey, I am 1 for 1 :)

Stl - Chris Long - I heard the personnel guys want Long and the coaches want Dorsey. Personnel usually wins.

Atlanta - Dorsey - I think Ryan should be their pick, but hear too much they love Dorsey

Oakland - McFadden - If Long is here, it could be interesting, but now, McFadden is simply too much to pass up and Fargas will not factor.

Baltimore - I think Balt trades up w/ KC to get Ryan fearing the Jets take him, or another team moves up. W/ Long and Dorsey gone, KC wants OL, but feel this is too high.

NYJ - Gholsten - Logic pick for them, plus they get to stick it too NE.

NE - McKelvin - I think they would love to trade, but w/ McFadden and Ryan off the board, they find no takers, and replace Samuel.

KC - Albert - They trade down and still get their man.

Cincy - Ellis - They are doing cartwheels their guy falls to them. Their taking Ellis likely means Ellis will be a bust :)

NO - Rivers - Needs all over, but they love Rivers, and take him.

Chi - Clady - Call it wishful thinking, but it costs only our later 3rd, and we get the LT prospect we crave, moving ahead of Denver to make sure.

Denver - Mendenhall - I think they go against their history and take a RB early w/ Clady off the board.

Carolina - Harvey - Both lines are a big need, but they choose to address their DL issues first.

Buffallo - Devin Thomas - They move down and still get their man.

Det - Stewart - Could take many things, but they help their offense w/ a great RB selection.

Alternative

If we do not trade down, then...

Buf - Thomas

Den - Clady

Car - Harvey

Chi - Otah

1..Jake Long

2.Chris Long

3.Glen Dorsey

4.Vernon Gholston

5.Sedrick Ellis

6.Darren McFadden