Right now...

Alaskan Grizzly

lol. Hey next time you PM me and try to be an internet tough guy, make sure you dont have it set not to get messages back.

That being said Mr curse words, that is an excellent comeback.

Anyways, the quarterbacks available were no better than the Hill kid we picked up in FA. So if they liked the TE better I'm down with the pick.

At this point you are just being mad to be mad, and being the stereotypical Bears fan that talks all this trash about the team with no real analysis or factual back up.

And I am the one with no football knowledge....

How can you possibly need factual back-up? How's this we've not had a decent qb since '95 with kramer and even he wasn't all that great. Pile that on top of the fact that we drafted an o-line guy who's pre-draft bio has him as a better pass blocker than a run blocker for a team that "calls themselves a running team". There were a few decent qb's that we could have taken in the 5th rd like dixon or woodson or ainge or brennan. Are they any better than what we have? Who knows you sure has heck don't know. No one will know for a few years but the Fact is that we are stuck with another year of watching rex botch snaps, throw into double coverage, and say the same B.S. he said after every game he sucked last year and the year before. What was it I just got to play better, I just wasn't focused, I'm really disappointed about the way I played. B.S. Just b/c you don't agree with his pesimistic outlook doesn't mean you're right and he's wrong. Sure 1-15 is a little harsh, but last I checked it's his god given right to state his opinion. If you don't like his post ask the mods to change the thread name to future record outlook (only blind optomists) thread. If someone posts something you don't agree with you always reply trying to be inferior to them and act like you know so much more about football then them. That's fine, and you may, but some things are better left unsaid.

I think by far the biggest factor is the health of some of our defensive players. We NEED Mike Brown, Dusty Dvoracek, , Urlacher, Vasher and Tommie to stay healthy. If they do our defense should be able to maul our division. We should have Green bay and Detroits number and if we can stop AP we should be competitive with Minny. We also need the offensive line to play at a higher level and need our younger guys on offense start to develop. We may not have a ton of offensive stars but we certainly seem to have depth to try and fit a cohesive unit together.

I wouldnt be shocked to see us go anything from 5-11 to 11-5 based on health, my prediction is 10-6 or 9-7 and the only way we have a shot at the playoffs is to win the division because I think both wild cards will come from the east again.

How can you possibly need factual back-up? How's this we've not had a decent qb since '95 with kramer and even he wasn't all that great. Pile that on top of the fact that we drafted an o-line guy who's pre-draft bio has him as a better pass blocker than a run blocker for a team that "calls themselves a running team". There were a few decent qb's that we could have taken in the 5th rd like dixon or woodson or ainge or brennan. Are they any better than what we have? Who knows you sure has heck don't know. No one will know for a few years but the Fact is that we are stuck with another year of watching rex botch snaps, throw into double coverage, and say the same B.S. he said after every game he sucked last year and the year before. What was it I just got to play better, I just wasn't focused, I'm really disappointed about the way I played. B.S. Just b/c you don't agree with his pesimistic outlook doesn't mean you're right and he's wrong. Sure 1-15 is a little harsh, but last I checked it's his god given right to state his opinion. If you don't like his post ask the mods to change the thread name to future record outlook (only blind optomists) thread. If someone posts something you don't agree with you always reply trying to be inferior to them and act like you know so much more about football then them. That's fine, and you may, but some things are better left unsaid.

Thanks for the advice.

I would argue that two years ago Rex was a decent qb. Good numbers. More TD's than INTS and a super bowl run. But I dont really want that discussion opened again cause we have beat it to death on here.

And if you took a closer look at Turner system, he has always used the pass to set up the run even back when Kramer was qb. So I dont give a crap who says "we are a running team" , we pass to set up the run. Hence the pure LT taken.

And if it is his god given right to give his opinion, its my god given right to give mine back. I dont like the doomsday crap without some rational thought process and, as you made clear, its my god given right to express that. Madlith is a great example of someone who wasn't pleased with the draft, but can express his thoughts in a rational manner. I have a lot of respect for him because of that. But posts that say," JA SUCKS AGAIN" or "WHAAA WHAA WHAA" while within rights really add nothing.

And I apologize if I make you feel bad. That is certainly not my intention.

"some things are better left unsaid" I like that.

Take your own advice. I'm sure 88 doesn't need you to help him out on the message boards.

And I'm done responding to this on posts. Im sure the regulars dont need posts clogged up with this trash. You and 88 can PM me if you want....just make sure you have it set to get responses.