Starting to like Forte

AZ54

http://www.suntimes.com/sports/football/be...forte04.article

excerpt:

"As much as Toledo is going to miss the player, he's going to miss the person. A day after being drafted, Forte attended the Tulane football banquet last Sunday with his parents.

''You know, he didn't have to do that,'' Toledo said.

The next day he was at the school to work out -- twice. Forte went through conditioning exercises in the morning and was back in the afternoon to take part in drills with former teammates."

One thing for sure, he has a better character & work ethic than Benson has had since arriving. I still hold out hopes Benson can turn it around with a better OL but I am very anxious to see Forte in a Bears Uniform and get a chance to take over the starters position at RB.

http://www.suntimes.com/sports/football/be...forte04.article

excerpt:

"As much as Toledo is going to miss the player, he's going to miss the person. A day after being drafted, Forte attended the Tulane football banquet last Sunday with his parents.

''You know, he didn't have to do that,'' Toledo said.

The next day he was at the school to work out -- twice. Forte went through conditioning exercises in the morning and was back in the afternoon to take part in drills with former teammates."

Hmmmmm....hard work, dedication? I like to hear that. I have big hopes for him.

Peace :dabears

He only had a lot of carries last year, prior to that he wasn't used as much. That's why he wasn't on the radar for a lot of teams at the start of the college season. Even after all his rushing yards he still wasn't taken very seriously until his performance at the senior bowl and the combine.