Joniak Ringtone?

Ed Hochuli 3:16

I was looking for the DEVIN HESTER YOU ARE RIDICULOUS Joniak call as a ringtone, and I found a site where you can make ringtones.

www.cellfish.com

I was wondering if 1. anyone knows a site where it is and 2. if not, can you make one for me? I'll PM you my number if it needs it to send the ringtone to. I'm not exactly high tech so I don't know how to make them.

Thanks guys! :dabears

I was looking for the DEVIN HESTER YOU ARE RIDICULOUS Joniak call as a ringtone, and I found a site where you can make ringtones.

www.cellfish.com

I was wondering if 1. anyone knows a site where it is and 2. if not, can you make one for me? I'll PM you my number if it needs it to send the ringtone to. I'm not exactly high tech so I don't know how to make them.

Thanks guys! :dabears

I make my own ringtones for my phone. Just take a plane old sounds file (.mp3, .wav, etc..) I use mp3 knife (free program at download.com) to get the portion of a song/file...

My phone has a spot for a mini SD disk so I just add the file to that on the computer then stick it in my phone and make it the ringtone...

Had the Paulie Grand Slam call and the "OUT, OUT That's a WHITE SOX WORLD SERIES WINNER" for awhile

if you got a spot for a memory card its really easy or a cord that plugs into a USB port

I make my own ringtones for my phone. Just take a plane old sounds file (.mp3, .wav, etc..) I use mp3 knife (free program at download.com) to get the portion of a song/file...

My phone has a spot for a mini SD disk so I just add the file to that on the computer then stick it in my phone and make it the ringtone...

Had the Paulie Grand Slam call and the "OUT, OUT That's a WHITE SOX WORLD SERIES WINNER" for awhile

if you got a spot for a memory card its really easy or a cord that plugs into a USB port

I have no idea what you just said.

With that being said- can you do it for me, perhaps?