Just got home from my local FF draft.

'TD'

It's an 8 team league, usually 10 but 2 people no showed. 2 less people meant everyone ended up with a pretty good team.

Here's my team by position...

QB

Derek Anderson

Brett Favre

RB

Adrian Peterson (min)

Stephen Jackson

Thomas Jones

Kevin Smith

Selvin Young

WR

TJ How's your momma?

Andre Johnson

Steve Smith

Jericho Cotchery

Dwayne Bowe

Bernard Berian

TE

Tony Schefllar

K

Robbie Gould

Def

Chicago Bears

It's basically the same as a yahoo league except for all TD's are 6 points and a point per reception. I think the yards are different too. I'm going to have to work on some trades to straighten out my roster. I hate my TE situation and noticed when I got home that Anderson and Favre had the same bye week. Plus my Kicker, TE, Defense, and some of my best players are off on week 8.

1 QB

3 WR

2 RB's

1 TE

1 D/st

1 k

Yea it's me, TravD, I've been pretty dormant from the board since the draft, just reading a lot and not posting. I threw my Bears hat after the Packers drafted Brohm and it laid there for a couple months.

I was pretty excited about my fantasy draft tho with my friends. I feel I got some steals like Derek Anderson in the 8th round and Steve Smith in the 5th.

1st AP

2nd Stephen Jackson

3rd Whose your momma

4th Andre johnson

5th Steve Smith

6th Bears D

7th Cotchery

8th D. Anderson

9th Thomas Jones

10th Dwayne Bowe

11th Favre

12th Kevin Smith

13th Berian

14th Schefflar

15th Gould

16th Selvin Young

So, Steven Jackson made it to the end of the second round in an 8 team league? Interesting. I guess his holdout is impacting his perceived value more than I thought. That tempts me to go QB in my first round hoping a stud RB slips to me in the second. Hmmmm.......

Yea, I was surprised at that too. I think the draft went something like....LT, Brady, AP, LJ, Braylon Edwars, Moss, Westbrook, Romo. Then it came back TO, Manning, Addai, Antonio Gates, Palmer, me with Stephen Jackson. It was a weird draft, a guy that couldn't be there wanted Braylon Edwards and Antonio Gates with his first 2 picks regardless...

Yea, I was surprised at that too. I think the draft went something like....LT, Brady, AP, LJ, Braylon Edwars, Moss, Westbrook, Romo. Then it came back TO, Manning, Addai, Antonio Gates, Palmer, me with Stephen Jackson. It was a weird draft, a guy that couldn't be there wanted Braylon Edwards and Antonio Gates with his first 2 picks regardless...

Wow, shocked. I am sorry but Romo in my eyes is overrated. Manning proves his worth every single year. Manning should be 2 at worst.

wow...are the others in your league noobs? lol. Brady is probably the only non RB you take in the first couple rounds. not sure on Manning with his knee injury. Moss maybe.

you look to have a very solid team.