Is it just me?

Wesson44

If you look at the Bears roster you will notice that we had 6 WR'S on it. After cutting Bradley we now have(simple math) five, but out of the five can you guess with one is over 6 foot tall?. The answer is none of them. Oh and by the way our WR'S that are over 6 foot(6'1 & 6-3) are on the practice squad. Is this the reason why Orton's throws are over their heads? And lets see, Davis has dropped a game winning pass on a drive, Hester dropped a sure TD, you throw to Booker what maybe four times, and you have MR Hand catch evrything(Hass)0 on the practice squad along with Mr 6-3 led the preseason in TD'S Rideau com on coaches.

We cut Bradley and pick up a 5-11 188lb corner when we have a 6-1, 195 one on the practice squad who knows the system already and is faster. But we play teams with WR'S that are like 6'4 and 6'5...uuummm can you say jump ball mismatch. I forgot (not really) that we have a 6'5 & a 6'7 TE that we don't use at all in the jumpball situations. I know that there is a method to the madness but we need to see it, when we can be a better team than we already are.