49ers could develop that '85 Bears feel

madlithuanian

I'm not sure what everyone was expecting...but I doubt miracles. That's a bad team. Even as bad as the Hawks are...they were due a win almost. And in a divisional game, I wasn't surprised in the least.

Although I loved his rant after the game. At least he appears passionate!

Good luck Mike! (except if/when you play us!)

Not looking like a very good debut at all for Mike as the lowly Seachickens are putting it to the 49ers in their own house, uuuhhhh.

I'm not sure what everyone was expecting...but I doubt miracles. That's a bad team. Even as bad as the Hawks are...they were due a win almost. And in a divisional game, I wasn't surprised in the least.

Not looking like a very good debut at all for Mike as the lowly Seachickens are putting it to the 49ers in their own house, uuuhhhh.

With teachers like Ditka and Ryan there's no doubt he's passionate. And Vernon Davis better shape up!

:notworthy

All I can say is: Man is it refreshing to see a coach with emotion. But not loosing it. That is the type of reponse you want to see for listless attempt at a sunday game. And for him sitting Davis and JT , it was deserved and Iam sure that Davis now realizes that his coach is for real.

All I can say is: Man is it refreshing to see a coach with emotion. But not losing it. That is the type of reponse you want to see for listless attempt at a sunday game. And for him sitting Davis and JT , it was deserved and Iam sure that Davis now realizes that his coach is for real.

Well, um, I have some news for you.

The San Francisco 49ers were losing badly through 30 minutes of play on Sunday against the Seahawks. And interim coach Mike Singletary pulled no punches during his first halftime speech -- but he did pull down his pantsA team spokesman Thursday confirmed a report by Arizona radio station XTRA's Mike Jurecki that Singletary dropped his pants in front of his team at halftime.

"He was just dramatizing how embarrassing it was," 49ers director of public relations Aaron Salkin said.

The halftime talk went something along the lines of "We're getting our tails whipped out there, now let's get back out there," according to Salkin.

Singletary is not available to the media until Monday, but he did issue this statement: "I used my pants to illustrate that we were getting our tails whipped on Sunday and how humiliating that should feel for all of us. I needed to do something to dramatize my point; there were other ways I could have done it but I think this got the message across. I am excited about having the team back at practice on Monday so we can get back to work."

Seems to me they were lost, and he's trying to find them... He didn't take over the Patriots.

Mike's going to lose the team if antics like this keep coming up. Settle down for God sakes. He acts like he has been an established coach before that demands a great amount of respect.

Well, um, I have some news for you.

And that means what? I think it is great. Now if he did it on the sideline? Well that would be something else. So your saying that is bad? Almost as bad Ditka roller blading in halas hall? Or calling out a reporter in a press confrence? Get over it please and realize he would be a great coach here,