Good News?

ChileBear

Seems that we are getting healthy, with Loyd coming back as well as Manning to practice. Williams is ready to go as well. It will be interesting to see how they work Williams in. Though I'd like to see him play, the OL is getting the job done, at least on pass protection, and wouldn't want to change things at this point. Also, I have a difficult time when i read about (Sun Times) getting Williams in later in the Lions game. Man, I hope they aren't taking the Kittens lightly!

Just play to our strengths and, if we do have a good game Sunday, yeah, work him in.

I follow you Chile.

It will really help getting some of our guys back from the M*A*S*H* unit.

I also fear the potential trap in this game as I did with Minny. I was really hoping the Lions would beat the Skins yesterday after taking an early lead. But, they did not. So they are still hungry for a win. We best come with our A game, and bring it. Hopefully, Lovie taught Babich some D 101 last week...

Seems that we are getting healthy, with Loyd coming back as well as Manning to practice. Williams is ready to go as well. It will be interesting to see how they work Williams in. Though I'd like to see him play, the OL is getting the job done, at least on pass protection, and wouldn't want to change things at this point. Also, I have a difficult time when i read about (Sun Times) getting Williams in later in the Lions game. Man, I hope they aren't taking the Kittens lightly!

Just play to our strengths and, if we do have a good game Sunday, yeah, work him in.