OMG REX!!!!!

GrizzlyBear

I thought too there should have been a flag Orton was on the ground out of bounds and what's his name fell on him anyway.

Rex looked a little shaky on his passes the pick was a tipped ball but again not a very accurate throw. The QB sneak from about a yard out on 3rd and goal was an odd call but fortunately Rex got it in. So... both our QB's had rushing TDs. I felt they should have tried to get Forte a TD on that drive. He was the reason that drive was successful. At halftime I felt we were going to lose and lose big because our D wasn't showing up and with Kyle going down I was concerned about the Offense. I must say Kudos to the D for stepping up more in the second half and Rex doing a decent job filling and major Kudos to the line and Matt Forte who had a career day rushing the ball. It was ugly but was a win. We are still in first place though I thought we may be tied for first and Green Bay darn near knocked off Tenn. And we get to play Tenn next week.