Total Difference in play

GrizzlyBear

1. The Bears D has looked good for the most part except on passing downs, Thier not getting to the QB is really killing the game.

2. Grossman is not the QB and today proves it. It almost looks like thier is no game plan. His inability to adjust is proven once again and not adjusting the plays like Orton does has hand cuffed this team. I dont see us going any further in this game.

Now pass rush like a mo fo and maybe we can get back into it.

1. The Bears D has looked good for the most part except on passing downs, Thier not getting to the QB is really killing the game.

2. Grossman is not the QB and today proves it. It almost looks like thier is no game plan. His inability to adjust is proven once again and not adjusting the plays like Orton does has hand cuffed this team. I dont see us going any further in this game.

Now pass rush like a mo fo and maybe we can get back into it.

We are close to the bottom of the league in pass defence. Without a pass rush we are going to be toast throughout the rest of the season.

I didn't realize Orton is some HOF QB.

Get a grip over yourself, they both suck.

Orton may not be a hall of famer, yet, but he certainly don't suck. He's shown massive improvement over his rookie year and continues to develop.

That's something Rex could never do, so you're atleast half right, he does suck.

He is surely leaps and bounds better than Grossman.

Bears 88, I think everyone here has realized you are a Grossman fan, not a Bears Fan.

Why be a putz and say a guy sucks who has guided the 4th highest scoring offense in the NFL? Your just sour grapes about Rex sucking. Show your true colors and Stick with your choice at least then your not a hipocrite.

Guest TerraTor
Why be a putz and say a guy sucks who has guided the 4th highest scoring offense in the NFL? Your just sour grapes about Rex sucking. Show your true colors and Stick with your choice at least then your not a hipocrite.

88 You are a fuggin idiot.