What about having Lovie call defensive plays?

Bears4Ever_34

Something just hit me. Maybe Lovie really isn't involved alot in the defensive plays during the game and he's just defending his friend Babich? You rarely ever see him talk during games so I think maybe he should take over next week with the defensive play calling to give the team a boost. What say you guys?

Well, something needs to be done. It's like Groundhog Day out there every week. You can tell the players are getting frustrated. If he hasn't done so already, he better start.

Peace :dabears

it does not look like Lovie does much of anything. You see him on the sideline and he is just standing there. They show him on tv and he is just standing there not even talking into the head set. I am sure he is involved, but i think we need more of a vocal leader coaching this team. Just my opinion

I'm with you on that...

it does not look like Lovie does much of anything. You see him on the sideline and he is just standing there. They show him on tv and he is just standing there not even talking into the head set. I am sure he is involved, but i think we need more of a vocal leader coaching this team. Just my opinion

My biggest problem with Lovie is that I thought he was going to be more of a disciplinarian when he got here. Jauron was the player's coach guy and I think you cant go to a similar type coach. I think that Lovie tried to be at the outset, tried to run a tougher camp etc. But then everyone pulled muscles and I think that the Leaders of the team (Url, etc) didn't like the new version of things. With every year it looks like there is less accountablilty for poor or uninspired play. Thats my biggest gripe.