I forgot my post-week 10 mock...

Ed Hochuli 3:16

1. Duke Robison, OG, Oklahoma

---we need to get younger on the OL, best OG to come out of school in quite some time, fierce run blocker, good pass blocker

2. Auston English, DE, Oklahoma

---face it, our pass rush has been brutal, and English is a guy who never quits

3. Nic Harris, S, Oklahoma

---okay I didn't notice I just have them taking 3 straight Oklahoma guy, but Harris is a big guy (6'3, 230) and he can be tutored by Brown if we re-sign him for a year. He isn't the fastest guy but he's a big hitter and has a nose for the ball

3 (C4B). Vance Walker, DE/DT, Georgia Tech

---this may not be popular, but Walker can play DT if Dusty and Tommie continue to struggle and DE if Ogunleye and Brown decline even more

4. Xavier Fulton, OT, Illinois

---before the year, Fulton was a 2nd rounder, but Illinois is terrible so everyone's stock is dropping on the team, even star CB Vontae Davis'

5. Mohammad Massaquoi, WR, Georgia

---I do think we'll sign TJ Housh or trade for a WR in the offseason, but the guy has been consistent in his career at Georgia and he could be a steal. Plus, Housh is 30 so in 4 years this guy could come in handy, especially since our organization hates Hass, Rideau, and Bennett, and Lloyd will probably leave because he'll want a 2-4 year deal

Im guessing you think we need to send a scout to Oklahomas pro day.

Here's one for you - the first all Oklahoma draft

1. Duke Robinson G OK

2. Austin English DE OK

3. Nic Harris SS OK

3b (comp) Phil Loadholdt OT OK

4. Juanuin Iglesias WR OK

5. Demarco Murray RB OK

6. Lendy Holmes FS OK

7. Jon Cooper C OK

gotta disagree on thr 1st rounder. I think we take the best Defensive player available. we need a pass rusher and someone to take over for brown

We have a stud RB and the only thing that's holding him down is the inconsistency of Roberto Garza. We need to get used to Beekman's inconsistency because he is still young and hopefully he learns from his mistakes, but Garza will be 30 next year, so if he hasn't learned from it yet, I don't think he ever will.

Here's one for you - the first all Oklahoma draft

1. Duke Robinson G OK

2. Austin English DE OK

3. Nic Harris SS OK

4. Juanuin Iglesias WR OK

5. Demarco Murray RB OK

6. Lendy Holmes FS OK

7. Jon Cooper C OK

Actually, that wouldn't be a bad draft at all. However, if we get a WR through FA or a trade, we shouldn't take a WR until round 5 or 6.

gotta disagree on thr 1st rounder. I think we take the best Defensive player available. we need a pass rusher and someone to take over for brown

I have to COMPLETELY disagree. In fact, I'd say it's borderline insane.

Until the Bears have a competent, dangerous, consistent offense - especially a running game - the Bears need to draft offense.

The Defense hasn't been doing great recently, but it has a lot to do with the discontent caused by a horrible scheme, not to mention the scheme itself. Aside from that, if the offense didn't continually hang the defense out to dry, there's a good chance the defense wouldn't look as bad.

SIDE NOTE: I'd be fairly happy with the all Oklahoma draft. Starting with...

1. Duke Robinson G OK

2. Austin English DE OK

3. Nic Harris SS OK

...would be an absolutely great start.