Manning on kickoffs

Connorbear

ZZ reported from the sideline in the 3rd quarter that Toub was livid. He walked over and pointed at Manning. Evidentally, he is tired of Devin's act on KO returns. I had called for this last week saying that Hester cannot, for whatever reason, handle all the responsibility he has. I am hoping they leave Manning on KO returns the rest of the yr.

Peace :dabears

Manning is a far better returnman. Hester looks slow and useless out on the field in special teams. Manning is an above average returnman anyway. Lets see if Hester steps up at WR, if he doesn't, he'll end up being semi worthless because I refuse to put ridiculous value in return-men and yes I realize Hester had two amazing seasons.

I agree we need to make a change, but also feel out blocking on special teams is looking bad this year. There was one punt return that stood out for me where the opponent just flat out toasted our blocking to get in Hesters face far sooner than what should have been. On KO returns, again, I think our blocking has looked poor.

So while I am all for making a change, at the same time, I think our problems are greater than just who is running w/ the ball.

ZZ reported from the sideline in the 3rd quarter that Toub was livid. He walked over and pointed at Manning. Evidentally, he is tired of Devin's act on KO returns. I had called for this last week saying that Hester cannot, for whatever reason, handle all the responsibility he has. I am hoping they leave Manning on KO returns the rest of the yr.

Peace :dabears