Hester contract info

Connorbear

You very well may have been right about Hester...

I'm not quite willing to write him off yet, but I'm close.

Okay so I don't mean to sound like Bears88, but why are we starting threads about Hester's and Harris' contracts? You really think we're going to cut these guys?

I wanted to trade Hester this past offseason, started a thread on here about it, and was ripped to threads. Go figure.

Okay so I don't mean to sound like Bears88, but why are we starting threads about Hester's and Harris' contracts? You really think we're going to cut these guys?

I wanted to trade Hester this past offseason, started a thread on here about it, and was ripped to threads. Go figure.

Just considering the impact if we do. Actually, I want both players to start playing the way we know they can. I would prefer not to have to get rid of either of them.

Peace :dabears

Do you think they are going to continue to pay him what they are this year for a shit performance like we're seeing? YOU are out of your freakin mind. He is either going to improve DRAMTICALLY, or he's going to have to renegotiate OR he's gonna be gone. there is no way in hell you can pay a guy 6-7M a yr for nothing. There are way too many holes in this team already.

I still wouldn't trade Hester. He's progressing as a wide receiver now, he will pay off in the end I think but he's just having a bad year special teams wise this season. He'll get over it.