The Bears are hurting

Wesson44

As long as we have Turner and Babich running the O and the D we will be hurting. It seem that neither can make half time adjustments or change the scheme on the fly. On offense we run the same old plays no matter what the down and distance is. No thought of using all the weapons you have i.e...Olsen Davis and Clark at TE. When was the last time you saw the 3 TE set with Davis and Olsen at receiving TE? Jones and Forte in the backfield together? Hester is the semi-wildcat?

On defense we need to start someone that really wants to play and stop going through the motions. We need cover corners and not corners covered in money.Tillman and Vasher are good but just not good at covering WR one on one, by the scheme we use. We stop the run but the pass kills us why....the Dline is doing almost nothing. The problem with them is that they are too light and are geting pushed around by hevier Oline men. We are not quick off the ball anymore

This might have been the only bad game Turner has had all season and as a whole he easily gets a B to B+ grade as the OC and if you factor in the absolute lack of talent I might just bump that grade into the A- game.

Last year Turner was awful but the other two years he's done a pretty darn good job so I don't see the reason for people to berate Ron. Orton was also hobbled and rusty (lack of practice definately effected him) and the total lack of WR's really hurt the team yesterday (something I've long bitched and moaned about).

This might have been the only bad game Turner has had all season and as a whole he easily gets a B to B+ grade as the OC and if you factor in the absolute lack of talent I might just bump that grade into the A- game.

Last year Turner was awful but the other two years he's done a pretty darn good job so I don't see the reason for people to berate Ron. Orton was also hobbled and rusty (lack of practice definately effected him) and the total lack of WR's really hurt the team yesterday (something I've long bitched and moaned about).

Turner has done great this year. It helps when you have a RB who can... well run, and a QB who can complete passes without 2+ INTs a game.

This team was one of the best scoring teams in the league until Orton got injured and that's without any above average wideouts.

He's done better sure.. But what's with all the up the gut runs? Seems to me on sweeps or as least runs going to the outside, we get more yards.

Turner has done great this year. It helps when you have a RB who can... well run, and a QB who can complete passes without 2+ INTs a game.

This team was one of the best scoring teams in the league until Orton got injured and that's without any above average wideouts.

I think a big part of that is due to what defense GB was in. The Score just mentioned this too, but GB played much of the game in the nickel. They were often using DBs to lineup against our TEs. So playing against a nickel D, I think inside runs are understandable. Problem is, their DL simply whipping our OL.

He's done better sure.. But what's with all the up the gut runs? Seems to me on sweeps or as least runs going to the outside, we get more yards.

Yeah, but if you have SB's on your TE's...wouldn't that men the outside is available instead of funneling it to the LB's in the middle?

But , yeah...it was a total failure all around other than Forte's heart and effort.

I think a big part of that is due to what defense GB was in. The Score just mentioned this too, but GB played much of the game in the nickel. They were often using DBs to lineup against our TEs. So playing against a nickel D, I think inside runs are understandable. Problem is, their DL simply whipping our OL.