If we do not win this game with STL

Pixote

Here is an article from NFL.com ARTICLE ABOUT RAM INJURIES

In the article it confirms Orlando Pace and Steven Jackson are both going to miss the game with the Bears and OG Incognito is undergoing a MRI and might also be out.

The Rams were struggling with both players in uniform, if we can not soundly beat these guys, I am not talking about just a win, I am talking about a total domination, then we can forget the rest of the season. Hell, SFO scored 35 in the first half against them. It is time for us to step up to the plate.

In the mean time MIN has to play JAX in Jacksonville and GBP has to travel to NOS.

This is a very important week for us. I will be curious how this team adjusts.

The only saving grace is that Minny and GB aren't that great...

Here is an article from NFL.com ARTICLE ABOUT RAM INJURIES

In the article it confirms Orlando Pace and Steven Jackson are both going to miss the game with the Bears and OG Incognito is undergoing a MRI and might also be out.

The Rams were struggling with both players in uniform, if we can not soundly beat these guys, I am not talking about just a win, I am talking about a total domination, then we can forget the rest of the season. Hell, SFO scored 35 in the first half against them. It is time for us to step up to the plate.

In the mean time MIN has to play JAX in Jacksonville and GBP has to travel to NOS.

This is a very important week for us. I will be curious how this team adjusts.

I too know similar...both Packers and Vikings fans.

None are thrilled about playoff prospects.

One and done seems to be the prevailing thought...

I have a very good friend at work who is a Packer fan. We both agree our division sucks and is most likely a 1 and out in the playoffs.

Peace :dabears

I do not feel good about it in the least...

I'd say we should win, but the way STL was man-handled by rival SF yesterday, they are equally pissed off...

Bulger worries me tremendously.

Will be at the game. I would like to see St Louis with a smile.

If we lose, the season is over.

Peace :dabears

Connor:

That's awesome you get to go to the game. It was either going to Indy or St. Louis and I chose Indy, which was great. Have a good time.

But yeah, a team with this many injuries- we must take advantage. Incognito isn't very good anyways, so his back-up must be awful. Pace is good but not his old self, and Jackson has been like Grant this year as in he has so much potential but got paid and seems like he doesn't give a sh*t out there.

Connor:

That's awesome you get to go to the game. It was either going to Indy or St. Louis and I chose Indy, which was great. Have a good time.

But yeah, a team with this many injuries- we must take advantage. Incognito isn't very good anyways, so his back-up must be awful. Pace is good but not his old self, and Jackson has been like Grant this year as in he has so much potential but got paid and seems like he doesn't give a sh*t out there.

We wanted to go to the Indy game but did not have any connections so I would assume:

a. you know someone, or

b. money is no object for you

Either way, great that you got to go.

Peace

Schedule the next two weeks lines up alright given that the Vikes have suspension coming up and the Rams are really beat up. Gotta take care of business this Sunday and put this past weeks disaster behind us. Pretty sad that this Packer game happens two weeks removed from a bye week (following a tough loss to the Titans).

Schedule the next two weeks lines up alright given that the Vikes have suspension coming up and the Rams are really beat up. Gotta take care of business this Sunday and put this past weeks disaster behind us. Pretty sad that this Packer game happens two weeks removed from a bye week (following a tough loss to the Titans).

Ah, a man of reason and calm thought while all those around him. . . . I agree DBDB. Now, pass me some of the Kool Aide you're sippin'!