NFC NORTH OR WILD CARD?

Wesson44

With the win over the Saints :notworthy it all boils down to two. The last two games we win then we are in if we get two losses by the Vikings. :pray

We play the Packers at home :chair and the Texans on the road. :bang

The Vikings play the Cardinals on the road, and the Falcons & Giants at home.

Also we can get in as a wild card if we win our last two games and get the Cowboys and Falcons to lose two games and the Eagles and Redskins to lose one of their remain games. :pray

The Cowboys play The Giants, the Ravens & the Eagles.

The Falcons play Tampa Bay, the Vikings & the Rams

The Redskins play the Bengals, the Eagles and the 49ers.

The Eagles play the Browns the skins & Dallas.

Winning the next two games would put us at 10-6 and if all the above happen then the Cowboys,Falcons, Eagles and the Redskins would be left at 9-7 or worse. :headbang

BRING ON THE KOOL-AID!!!!!! : :drink :bringit

With the win over the Saints :notworthy it all boils down to two. The last two games we win then we are in if we get two losses by the Vikings. :pray

We play the Packers at home :chair and the Texans on the road. :bang

The Vikings play the Cardinals on the road, and the Falcons & Giants at home.

Also we can get in as a wild card if we win our last two games and get the Cowboys and Falcons to lose two games and the Eagles and Redskins to lose one of their remain games. :pray

The Cowboys play The Giants, the Ravens & the Eagles.

The Falcons play Tampa Bay, the Vikings & the Rams

The Redskins play the Bengals, the Eagles and the 49ers.

The Eagles play the Browns the skins & Dallas.

Winning the next two games would put us at 10-6 and if all the above happen then the Cowboys,Falcons, Eagles and the Redskins would be left at 9-7 or worse. :headbang

BRING ON THE KOOL-AID!!!!!! : :drink :bringit

I would really love to see us win the division and get a home playoff game (even though I won't be able to go - will be in Colorado for the holidays). I want to play either Tampa or Atlanta in the playoffs and get some revenge for earlier this yr.

Peace :dabears

I know it's cliche but stranger things have happened.

Of the two scenarios I'd say the most likely is a Vikings loss and us winning out and taking the division. Just too many if's the other way around. I totally agree with Briggs comments after the game. Their backs are against the wall by their own doing but they have to do their part in winning out to have a chance. I like that he realizes that it's their own fault they are in this situation and had they played like they are capable of they'd have been in a much better spot but you can't change that all you can do keep fighting.

The Packers game you'd think we should win. I thought we had a shot at winning at cheez land prior to that game also and we got owned by a team that a week later embarrassed themselves. The Packers are an enigma much like the Bears it all depends on which team shows up.

After that we travel to Texas to take on a Texan team that is better than many give credit for the game is on turf so there shouldn't be the slipping problems we've seen at Soldier. Of the two remaining games this one worries me me the most.

BEARS best shot is to win the North out right.

It would not surprise me in the least to see vikes choke down the streatch starting with a loss on Sunday.

As BF2000 mentioned the Texans will give the BEARS the most difficult challenge. The've got their #1 qb Schaub back and appear to be on a roll.

The take em one game at a time theory is always best but I just don't see BEARS losing two this year to the packers.