Only Bear leading in Pro Bowl

Ed Hochuli 3:16

Hester is the only Bear leading his position in Pro Bowl balloting.

I understand this game is a huge joke, but come on.

Briggs and Gould are the only 2 that deserve to go, and MAYBE Forte.

That's just fan voting. I think Briggs is a lock when you throw in the players and coaches vote. Gould may get in as well.

Hopefully, Hester does not make it. He doesn't deserve to be rewarded for the crap he is putting on the field.

Peace :dabears

Conner, are you really rooting against Hester in the Pro Bowl?

I don't believe he deserves to go. I would much rather see the person who has earned the right get to go. Hell, Manning should go ahead of Devin based on performance this yr. Don't get me wrong, I love Devin but his return game is crap this yr.

Conner, are you really rooting against Hester in the Pro Bowl?

I, for one, would love to see Hester make it. He would then be able to learn from real pro bowl receivers and maybe pick up a few pointers.

It reminds me of when Jerry Azumah made it as a kick returner but played DB in the game. I thought this would really translate well for him in the next season. But if I recall correctly, he hurt his neck that year and never played again.

Hopefully it works out better for Devin.

I don't believe he deserves to go. I would much rather see the person who has earned the right get to go. Hell, Manning should go ahead of Devin based on performance this yr. Don't get me wrong, I love Devin but his return game is crap this yr.

Got it. Point taken. Personally, I know Hester has been crap all year. Man, I've been waiting for him to bring one back. Every time, I'm disappointed.

That being said, I'll root for my guys to make it. Not long ago, we weren't sending ANYONE to the Pro Bowl when we probaly had a guy or two that deserved it.

Hey, I'd love to get one of those "token" or popularity honors for a change.

I don't know if I've ever watched more than 5 minutes of a pro bowl in the last decade and I love football.

It would be interesting to know if Hester has an incentive clause in his contract for making the pro bowl ?

He's ripped off Virginia thus far by his dreadful performance on the field.

If Hester does make the pro bowl it makes the pro bowl even a bigger joke IMO.

I don't know if I've ever watched more than 5 minutes of a pro bowl in the last decade and I love football.

It would be interesting to know if Hester has an incentive clause in his contract for making the pro bowl ?

He's ripped off Virginia thus far by his dreadful performance on the field.

If Hester does make the pro bowl it makes the pro bowl even a bigger joke IMO.

I actually think Devin has taken positive steps at WR the last few games. Not sure he will ever be a #1 but I think he could be a good #2. Please go get a #1 to take the pressure off of him.

Hester had a good game last night. He terrified the Saints & they couldn't handle him. Still on 2 of his catches he again just dropped to the turf.

Pro Bowl??? Come on it's like having Wade back there again. I'm terrified of whats going to happen everytime he fields a punt